Buy Husky Liners Custom Fit Heavy Duty Front Floor Mat (Grey) Now
The pull down menu allowed me to select my car, a 2002 Mazda 626. It said they would fit. Well unforunately it doesnt. The title says custom fit, it is not. They do not fit, even when trimmed down. They are simply too big. However, they still work and do a great job of protecting my floor from my 2 year old. Just not really as advertised in my opinion.Read Best Reviews of Husky Liners Custom Fit Heavy Duty Front Floor Mat (Grey) Here
These mats are NOT a custom fit for the 05 Jeep Liberty. I returned these for a full refund and ordered true custom fit mats for about the same money.Want Husky Liners Custom Fit Heavy Duty Front Floor Mat (Grey) Discount?
I bought these mats for my 2003 Toyota 4Runner. I love that they can be cut to fit easily and are heavy duty. Great for kids' messes and trips to the beach. I like the extra protection under the driver's heel since all my other mats/carpets wore a hole through them. Definitely recommend.

No comments:
Post a Comment