Friday, July 19, 2013

LG Vortex VS660 Multimedia Desktop Charging Dock and PC Sync Cradle (Cradle Only)Also Compatible Wi

LG Vortex VS660 Multimedia Desktop Charging Dock and PC Sync CradleAlso Compatible With LG Optimus OneI was happy to get this since I don't think anyone makes a dock for the Optimus V. This looks great and works fine with it. Nice product.

Nice dock, but the plug is 2mm shy to work with the VS 660 Optimus S (Sprint). Will NOT charge.

Buy LG Vortex VS660 Multimedia Desktop Charging Dock and PC Sync Cradle (Cradle Only)Also Compatible Wi Now

I got this cradle for my bedside table, for an LG Optimus V. It works. I have it plugged into a USB->AC adapter via standard micro USB cable, because that's the cable it uses (and it's not included, but they're common enough so no problem there).

However, I ding it a point because it did _not_ work as a USB syncing cradle with my Mac. I'm not sure if that's a problem with the Mac or the cradle, though the same cable plugged directly into the phone _does_ charge and have it offer to go into USB storage mode. No clue as to whether it would work with a Windows or Linux box, and not much interest either.

But, if you just want a charging cradle off of a USB/AC adapter, this should be fine.

Read Best Reviews of LG Vortex VS660 Multimedia Desktop Charging Dock and PC Sync Cradle (Cradle Only)Also Compatible Wi Here

Hi,

I bought this for my LG Optimus V LGE VM670 as I couldn't find one specific to my phone. The USB connector fit is perfect. The only problem is the one button call on the right side that gets pressed because of the tight lateral fit. This is easily modifiable by dismantling the base and make a a cutout with a knife or like I did with a dremel with a cutting wheel. Remove the 4 rubber feet and there are 4 assembly screws and 4 more inside to remove the sliding pad. The rest is easy for any crafty person.

Want LG Vortex VS660 Multimedia Desktop Charging Dock and PC Sync Cradle (Cradle Only)Also Compatible Wi Discount?

FYI... When I put my Optimus V in the cradle, it rubs against my voice dialer button on the right every time. I had to make a notch using a dremel tool so it clears the buttom. Now it works fine. (Virgin mobile LG Optimus V)

Save 85% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment