Monday, July 15, 2013

Motorola Rapid Dual Port USB Car Charger for Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD / RAZR M / BIONIC / PHOTON Q -

Motorola Rapid Dual Port USB Car Charger for Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD / RAZR M / BIONIC / PHOTON Q -A lot cheaper that the accessory they were trying to sell me when I was in the store buying the phones!

I didn't realize that the product came with 1 cord (I ordered one separately), so that was a nice bonus. Convenient to have the ability to charge both of our RAZR Ms off of one powerpoint in the car. The white LED power indicator is a bit bright at night, with some strategic placement, it could almost double as a map light!

This being a double port external charger allows for your phone and another USB item to be charged simultaneously without any issue. The price is very reasonable and gives you great flexibility.

Buy Motorola Rapid Dual Port USB Car Charger for Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD / RAZR M / BIONIC / PHOTON Q - Now

This provides me the opportunity to charge more than one phone at a time. Works well with non-Motorola phones as well.

Read Best Reviews of Motorola Rapid Dual Port USB Car Charger for Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD / RAZR M / BIONIC / PHOTON Q - Here

I love this product because of the second USB port. Much cheaper than one I was looking at in Best Buy, and that one only had one port.

Want Motorola Rapid Dual Port USB Car Charger for Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD / RAZR M / BIONIC / PHOTON Q - Discount?

This charger is a perfect compliment to my new Motorola RAZR MAXX HD.

Great product. I would highly recommend to anyone who may need to charge their phone on the go!

Save 77% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment