Saturday, July 20, 2013

Rhino Sealed Lead Acid replacement battery 6v, 4.5Ah

Rhino Sealed Lead Acid replacement battery 6v, 4.5AhThese batteries were for our emergency lighting system required by code. They are probably better than the original ones, and fit perfectly. The cost was reasonable, too.

This is my second order of these batteries. I use them for outdoor lamps that are exposed to all kinds of temperature. They do the job!

Buy Rhino Sealed Lead Acid replacement battery 6v, 4.5Ah Now

I'm using the battery in a backup lighting unit. I've tested the unit but have never had a loss of power long enough to see how long this battery can handle the load.

Read Best Reviews of Rhino Sealed Lead Acid replacement battery 6v, 4.5Ah Here

I bought this because the ad for the tractor I bought my son (2 1/2 years old) stated that it did not come with a battery. To my surprise, the tractor came with a battery already installed. This battery works great, but has been designated the back-up battery.

Want Rhino Sealed Lead Acid replacement battery 6v, 4.5Ah Discount?

I'm very pleased with this item. I was able to purchase the bulb online at a very good price too! I might add that the hardware store where I had originally bought my garage light didn't have the bulb in stock. So I was glad to see that I could purchase this type of bulb and at a great price! I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Thanks!

Save 78% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment