Wednesday, September 11, 2013

eForCity Car Charger Adapter Compatible with Garmin Nuvi 205 255 260 370 GPS

eForCity Car Charger Adapter Compatible with Garmin Nuvi 205 255 260 370 GPSI needed a new car charger for my Garmin Nuvi 370. Despite the warnings that this charger would not allow me to both use my Garmin, and charge it at the same time, I thought I'd give it a shot because of the price. But, the warnings were warranted, and sure enough I could not charge my Nuvi and use it at the same time. On the plus side, the seller always responded quickly to emails, they sent me a replacement upon request, and finally a refund when that did not work out. So at least I lost no money, but still, I wish I'd known from the outset.

After connecting my car charger to my Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS through this, my GPS thinks it is connected to a computer. Pretty much useless junk. I bought it, hoping it may work, or I am out of a few dollars. Do not waste your time and money, get more expensive original Garmin charger. Would have rated zero stars if I could.

Buy eForCity Car Charger Adapter Compatible with Garmin Nuvi 205 255 260 370 GPS Now

i read some mixed reviews on this item ...either really good or really bad. I took a chance since it was so inexpensive and I'm happy i did. It works fine...no charging issues...no GPS loading issues. It does everything i expected it to do. Great Buy!!!

Read Best Reviews of eForCity Car Charger Adapter Compatible with Garmin Nuvi 205 255 260 370 GPS Here

The delivery was fast and I liked that. I ordered this for my Garmin Nuvi 205. The charger does not work for my GPS (Garmin Nuvi 205) as well as the original charger from Garmin. I need to plug, unplug and replug the charger a few times before the map is loaded. The good thing is that this stuff is cheap. So I ordered two at the same time.

Want eForCity Car Charger Adapter Compatible with Garmin Nuvi 205 255 260 370 GPS Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment