Thursday, September 12, 2013

Retractable Car Charger for LG Revolution

Retractable Car Charger for LG RevolutionThis Product is excellent. It came quick well packaged and worked right out of the box. Works as described and is quick charging looks good and the pull out cord clicks as it is pulled and is long enough and suffcient for any auto and locks in when extended so no acciedental retractable whipping cord to stress your charging connector on your phone. I would recommend this Product because it is not overpriced and does exactly what it is suppose to do.

It works, looks good, retracts maybe too fast, dirt cheap and the blue light adds some cool to your interior. Now it just has to last!

Buy Retractable Car Charger for LG Revolution Now

This is the first time I purchased an accessory for my cell phone that wasn't being sold by the manufacturer or service provider. I am a little concerned that it heats up when I use it. Way more than the "official" one I use to have and lost.

But, it does the job and I do hope it doesn't do damage to the phone as all manufacturers threaten will happen if we don't buy their accessories.

Read Best Reviews of Retractable Car Charger for LG Revolution Here

I have an LG Revolution which is what this charger is made for, but it doesn't work. It did work the first 2-3 times I used it, then it suddenly stopped working. I plug the phone in and it doesn't register that it's charging. I thought maybe it was charging, but just didn't show the battery building while plugged in, but my battery continued to drain even without using the phone as if it were not plugged in.

Want Retractable Car Charger for LG Revolution Discount?

I like them. They work great!! They also take up less room than the other chargers. I would recommend these!

Save 42% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment