Thursday, July 11, 2013

Car Charger For LG LX150, LX260, Rumor

Car Charger For LG LX150, LX260, RumorLate on Reviewing but this Charger Lasted The Entire time I had that Phone!! Thanks for the Great Product!! Th

When I got this in the mail it did not charge my phone. 7 more words required for this review.

Buy Car Charger For LG LX150, LX260, Rumor Now

Well i got my car charger very quickly. But when i went to plug it in, it didn't work. I tryed to contact the company but recieved no contact. But i didn't pay very much for this product so i really didn't try that hard to get my money back or a replacement.

Read Best Reviews of Car Charger For LG LX150, LX260, Rumor Here

its a good charger...and charges the phone, just has a hard time fitting into the plug...but charges the phone and thats what counts

Want Car Charger For LG LX150, LX260, Rumor Discount?

Car Charger For LG LX150, LX260, Rumor

This absolute JUNK ! It was certainly too cheap. I thought these were close out& discontinued items at close out prices. Instead they are not worth the postage cost. The fall apart upon insertion. I bought 3 units. One lit up but was actually being powered by the cell phone battery which intern fully discharged & shut down the phone causing a full days loss of access to the phone & messages. It was supposed to be charging NOT discharging.

These are the most cheaply made items & NOT worth the purchase. I am sure the other 2 units will not last long.

Save 100% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment