Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Car Charger For Samsung Impression A877 M300

Car Charger For Samsung Impression A877 M300The metal connection points of this charger are bulky and caused the entire charging portal of my Volvo to dislodge push back inside the console. My mechanic was able to remove the dashboard casing and glue my car's charger port back into place but this is only a temporary fix. The whole charging unit must be replaceda repair bill of $80+. Beware if the charger feels excessively tight when you plug it into the cigarette lighter port of your car.

Thank you for getting right out. Shipped promptly and is the correct item for our phones. Great price and great item. Thank you! A+

Buy Car Charger For Samsung Impression A877 M300 Now

This product was very inexpensive compared to buying it from AT&T, so I thought what the heck.....i'll get it. Well, the first time I plugged it in, it did not work. Had to giggle it around to get it to work. Oh well, I got what I paid for

Read Best Reviews of Car Charger For Samsung Impression A877 M300 Here

This is a rather cheaply made charger. Very, very lightweight; almost feels like a toy. But my main concern is after an hour of charging, it was very HOT! We don't use it any longer but if we are desparate for a charge, we may consider it but only for a short period of time.

Want Car Charger For Samsung Impression A877 M300 Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment