Friday, July 19, 2013

For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350 3760T 3790LMT GPS USB Home Wall AC C

For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350 3760T 3790LMT GPS USB Home Wall AC ChargerTHIS ITEM DOES NOT FIT THE GARMIN NUVI 2360LMT. I advised merchant via email to remove the Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT from the product description and to send me a prepaid label for getting the wrong item so I can send it back or send me an AC to DC converter to replace this item so I can charge my Nuvi 2360LMT at home. I will update about Merchant Feedback when/if I hear back from someone.

****update****

Excellent response time back from Seller. He sent me a return label w/in 24 hrs of my request. Customer Service like this will make me come back. I gave the seller 5 stars but product I received is still a zero for not fitting as described. I advised seller to remove Garmin Nuvi 2360 from his product description since it doesn't fit

facil de instalar excelente producto recomiendo la compra, no he tenido problemas con este producto ya he realizado las pruebas de funcionamiento

Buy For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350 3760T 3790LMT GPS USB Home Wall AC C Now

Works perfectly and sure beats what they sell at Best Buy or Radio Shack! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for an A/C adaptor for their Garmin.

Read Best Reviews of For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350 3760T 3790LMT GPS USB Home Wall AC C Here

what can i say. its a charger. what else can anyone expect frm it. i can charge my gps. didnt get burn yet

Want For Garmin Nuvi 2360LMT 2360LT 2350LMT 2350LT 2300 2300LM 2350 3760T 3790LMT GPS USB Home Wall AC C Discount?

This ac charger for the Garmin was delivered on time and works as advertised. There is nothing more than I could ask for of a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment