Friday, July 19, 2013

GTMax Hot Pink USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G

GTMax Hot Pink USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4GThank you for the quick shipment of the car charger. It matched the description perfectly. Even smaller than I thought. Very happy.

I absolutely hated this product. It takes a long time to charge my phone and it gets really hot and starts to smell like its burning.

Buy GTMax Hot Pink USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G Now

Says it's for HTC Sensation, but it doesn't work. The lights are all on and the phone indicates that it is charging, but it doesn't charge at all.

Read Best Reviews of GTMax Hot Pink USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G Here

This charger is worth what I paid for it and is junk. It get's dangerously hot and doesn't charge my phone like it should. I had it plugged in for a good hour and barely got any charge with it. Then when I unplugged it I about burnt my hand.

Want GTMax Hot Pink USB Mini Car Charger Vehicle Power Adapter for T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment