Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for Apple iPhone 4 4S

Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for Apple iPhone 4 4SMounted left bar, and angles perfectly for left hand song change and viewing on my Ultra Classic. Depends on the glove, but when you plug into auxillary port, its sensitivity is increased so one pair of gloves navigates the iPhone just fine like bare fingers, but a pair of lambskin gauntlets i have doesnt swipe for squat. I ran a black USB cable to my aux power built in to the fairing on the left and ran the aux through the fairing to come out on the right to plug into the aux. Love it.

Took just seconds to install, works great! Holds the iPhone very well, perfect for long rides on the motorcycle. Solid product.

Buy Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for Apple iPhone 4 4S Now

This is a cheap plastic holder that is definitely not suited for a motorcycle. I don't even trust my phone in it on my bicycle but a friend said he would use it.

Read Best Reviews of Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for Apple iPhone 4 4S Here

I would not recomend riding with your phone in this. It is cheap platic and the foam pads came off almost immediately. If you have a smart phone be smart and spend a little more to protect your investment.

Want Motorcycle Handlebar Mount for Apple iPhone 4 4S Discount?

The clamp fits well even over my larger diameter handle bars which other handle bar add ons have not fit. The problem is the cradle that attaches to it doesn't really snap in. It kind of just hangs there on hooks. I would imagine if I hit any bump it would be enough to dislodge it and it would fall off. I'm not willing to take that chance with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment