Monday, August 19, 2013

EMPIRE Retractable Car Charger (CLA) for AT&T HTC Status

EMPIRE Retractable Car Charger for AT&T HTC StatusThis is quite a clever little thing to have. I have a GPS, an MP3 cord, etc. in the car and after awhile having all of those cords hanging around (even though I wrap them all nice and neat after using) is sort of a pain. This little gadget seems like it is going to work quite well. I love how compact it is. I haven't really had the chance to use it much but I'm very pleased with the size. If I use it and it doesn't work so well, I will come back and edit my comment but for now it seems perfect. The only suggestion is be careful when you push the button to rein the cord back in man, is it fast and if one isn't careful that little metal piece could whip around and give a person a good whack on the hand that I'm sure wouldn't feel too good. it's too bad all cords for all devices in the car weren't retractable life would be so much neater.

Save 73% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment