Thursday, August 15, 2013

GSI Super Quality Desktop 3-In-1 Rapid Charger/Cradle/Data-Sync Docking Station For Motorola MB810

GSI Super Quality Desktop 3-In-1 Rapid Charger/Cradle/Data-Sync Docking Station For Motorola MB810 Droid X Cell Phone - Plus Slot For Extra Battery Charge - Powered By USB Or By Included AC Wall AdapterI purchased 5 of these. They don't work without a USB charging plug. When you plug in the AC adapter that comes with it-nothing! I have to use the USB adapter that came with the phone. Th AC adapters don't work to charge the phone. I could see maybe 1 AC adapter not working but not 5.

Please be aware if you want to charge both the phone and the spare at the same time, you will have to plug in the provided power cord to charge the spare, and the provided usb cord into a usb power supply such as a pc, etc to charge the phone. Otherwise works as expected.

Buy GSI Super Quality Desktop 3-In-1 Rapid Charger/Cradle/Data-Sync Docking Station For Motorola MB810 Now

I bought this charger for my nephew. His old charger burnt out and I looked for one online and I saw this one. I noticed the reviews weren't so great but it was a lot cheaper than some of the others so I took a chance and I am glad I did. This charger charges the phone only with the USB adapter. The extra battery only charges with the ac adapter. We have not tried to charge both at the same time but I'm sure it would work since we had no other issues with anything else. We are very pleased that it works so well.

Read Best Reviews of GSI Super Quality Desktop 3-In-1 Rapid Charger/Cradle/Data-Sync Docking Station For Motorola MB810 Here

Horrible product! It does not work! Don't buy it! No instructions come with it! This is the first product that I have purchased from Amazon that has been a complete failure. I will be far more cautious with Amazon in the future.

Want GSI Super Quality Desktop 3-In-1 Rapid Charger/Cradle/Data-Sync Docking Station For Motorola MB810 Discount?

I was very excited to get this product until I plugged my Motorola Droid X into it and got no charging signal. If you've ever tried to plug your phone into another charger and for some reason it doesnt work with your phone, this is the upsetting result I got. The extra slot in the back to charge an extra battery seems to work fine. The other upsetting thing about this purchase is that Amazon did not have a direct phone number for the seller. Not only did Amazon give me a wrong first number to call also named GSI but than on the second attempt gave me an email that only went to Amazon complaint and not to GSI. I now use this unit to charger the battery by itself and to charge my blue tooth head set and not the phone. So Watch Out !

No comments:

Post a Comment