I ordered mine on a Saturday, OrionGadgets shipped it on Monday, and it was in the mailbox by Wednesday. Granted, NYC to DC Metro area is usually a day or two by USPS, this was still an excellent turn-around time for this item.A great item, a must have for the Torch 9800. I can now charge my phone and use it as my alarm clock at the same time.The charging pod looks great. The pod, along with the bedside mode on the BlackBerry Torch, makes a great alarm clock! The only problem I find with the pod is that I have to remove my Torch from its case every night. I wish the pod had been made to accommodate a case.I use this every night to charge my torch. Great to have it sitting up to see time at night and also for alarm clock function. I've had it for about 3 years now and still going strong.Wife loves it, what else needs to be said. Nice looking, nice product and does what it was designed to do ..
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Original OEM Charging Pod (ASY-14396-013) for BlackBerry Torch 9800 + DBRoth Micro SD Card Reader
I ordered mine on a Saturday, OrionGadgets shipped it on Monday, and it was in the mailbox by Wednesday. Granted, NYC to DC Metro area is usually a day or two by USPS, this was still an excellent turn-around time for this item.A great item, a must have for the Torch 9800. I can now charge my phone and use it as my alarm clock at the same time.The charging pod looks great. The pod, along with the bedside mode on the BlackBerry Torch, makes a great alarm clock! The only problem I find with the pod is that I have to remove my Torch from its case every night. I wish the pod had been made to accommodate a case.I use this every night to charge my torch. Great to have it sitting up to see time at night and also for alarm clock function. I've had it for about 3 years now and still going strong.Wife loves it, what else needs to be said. Nice looking, nice product and does what it was designed to do ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment