The Solchat2 remains charged due to the solar panel. Sound quality is good in both directions. I LOVE having it announce the caller and I also LOVE being able to tap the button and voice dial. Here is the key to voice dialing with the iphone (With or without the solchat): You must say "dial" Last name, then First name, then home, mobile or other location. If you say the first name first and then last name, it is very innaccurate. If you say the last name first, it works extremely accurately.
The solchat2 allows me to dial and answer easily and without distraction. The suction cup sleeve for it is quite ingenious. It has pads which maintain the pressure so the suction cups don't fail.. and you can slip the device in and out of the sleeve.
I love this device and highly recommend it.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING THE NEW DEVICE... THE SOLCHAT2 ...THE PRODUCT LABELING IS CONFUSING BUT YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING BY LOOKING AT THE MODEL NUMBER UNDER THE DESCRIPTION WHICH STATES CBHSOL2
Buy Scosche Solar-Powered Bluetooth Speakerphone Now
I had this unit paired and working within minutes out of the box. The instructions were very simple to fallow and the unit was even simpler. I was a bit worried about it working with the iPhone, but I had no issue at all. I was also concerned about echo in use because the speaker and microphone are so close together, but had no issues. Downloading the contacts from the iPhone was very simple and only took a few minutes. So far this unit has worked great and I would highly recommend it. One more thing to add is the packaging this item came inside was none to little and made me feel good about the buy.Read Best Reviews of Scosche Solar-Powered Bluetooth Speakerphone Here
Basically this unit does work well, has good volume, and above-average sound quality. My biggest complaint is that it has to be turned-on every time you get in the car, and the buttons stick or simply fail to work after a few months. I've taken these apart several times to modify the buttons and repair their functionality. The cheap plastic design and lack of auto-power-on when back in bluetooth range keeps this at three stars.The newer model from Scosche does seem to address these two problems.Ended up purchasing two of these devices. I knew they worked well, but was concerned because I have an LG Chocolate and the company making this device said they had received calls from owners of the same phones that were having trouble connecting to the Scosche. I have had no problems at all and love the voice quality. I charged the device when it arrived and placed it into my car. I have not needed to charge it again. The solar keeps it charged even though my car is garaged when home. I would recommend this to anyone using a mobile phone while driving. It also slips easily out of the case attached to the window and you can carry it if you like from place to place.


No comments:
Post a Comment