
I have been using this charger for a few month now and it's been working great.As i bought one from the company for over $20 and it broke within a month. THe price is right.

I bought this charger because of the retractable cord and I thought it would be less bulky in my car. I used it periodically, maybe once or twice a week during my commute, and after 6 months, the device stopped charging. I thought it was my port but it was the charger as I bought a second charger from a local electronic store that worked but when I switched out chargers to this one, the phone would not charge. I have an iPhone now but this product cannot be recommended.
Buy Premium Retractable Rapid Car Charger for Nokia 3155i, 6101, 6102, 6103, 6155i, 7360, 7370, & N Now
The description said it would fit the Nokia N95, but it doesn't. Not sure how well it works for the phones it does fit, so I gave it 2 stars for at least showing up on time.
Read Best Reviews of Premium Retractable Rapid Car Charger for Nokia 3155i, 6101, 6102, 6103, 6155i, 7360, 7370, & N Here
Great space-saver! And the price is less than half the Nokia brand, too. Also, the Nokia brand doesn't make a retractable!
Want Premium Retractable Rapid Car Charger for Nokia 3155i, 6101, 6102, 6103, 6155i, 7360, 7370, & N Discount?
The price was good and after several months of having it plugged in the car, it still works. I like the fact that the cord is retractable and does not cause a mess in the center console of the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment