Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Car Charger for T-Mobile myTouch Q / LG myTouch Q / LG C800

Car Charger for T-Mobile myTouch Q / LG myTouch Q / LG C800This product is as good as the factory model. The charger works great and I would recommend purchasing this car charger as it is inexpensive and works well. Seller ships products in timely manner.

Looks good, the only thing I noticed is a bit slow charging, maybe it's my phone I'm not completely sure but does the work

Buy Car Charger for T-Mobile myTouch Q / LG myTouch Q / LG C800 Now

I have it saved for when I go on road trips I just wanted an inexpensive one to put in my bag

Read Best Reviews of Car Charger for T-Mobile myTouch Q / LG myTouch Q / LG C800 Here

After one days use it no longer worked : ( It was a waste of money, i would not purchase again.

Want Car Charger for T-Mobile myTouch Q / LG myTouch Q / LG C800 Discount?

For the price, you can't beat it! Mine works perfectly! Thank you =) Will buy another when needed! Also makes a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment