Saturday, August 17, 2013

iRulu 5V / 10000mAh Travelling External Battery Pack and mobile power bank for mobile phone Nokia,

iRulu 5V / 10000mAh Travelling External Battery Pack and mobile power bank for mobile phone Nokia, Motorola, HTC, Samsung, Mp3, Mp4, TabletThe next day shipping was amazing. The device arrived on time. What was strange was there was no receipt or instructions on how to how operate the device. Although it is more than self explanatory to use this device to anyone who would be interested in it. I have tried it on my Droid Razr Maxx which has a 3300 mAmp battery and my kindle which has a 4400 mAmp battery. It was able to charge the Razr completely but couldn't finish the Kindle. With a 10000 mAmp capacity I hoped it would charge both completely. This could be because the battery needs a few charge cycles to achieve its full potential. Overall my first impression is good. If the device continues to operate well I will be very pleased. I would have given 5 stars if the seller had put effort towards instructions, return policy, and warranty information included in the package. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong.

My Android phone eats power so in a pinch the Irulu charges it while in use. It was delivered quickly. It does take a while to charge when completely depleted but after 4 to 5 phone charges I expect that.

Buy iRulu 5V / 10000mAh Travelling External Battery Pack and mobile power bank for mobile phone Nokia, Now

Great, helps me use my table longer, great when i am making a web page and i need to show it to the customer instead of taking my laptop.

Read Best Reviews of iRulu 5V / 10000mAh Travelling External Battery Pack and mobile power bank for mobile phone Nokia, Here

This thing is the ticket if you need to charge on the go.... I believe it charges my devices 25% faster also.

Want iRulu 5V / 10000mAh Travelling External Battery Pack and mobile power bank for mobile phone Nokia, Discount?

Dispite the claim that it works with Motorola phones and tablets, this unit does neither. We have tried it multiple times on multiple phone and I have finally given up on it. Since it ships with no instructions it is hard to determine if you are using it right, although it would seem to be very straight forward. I have asked for a refund but doubt I will get it.

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment